Re: [perlguitest] Notice: My probable/indefinite reprieve from this project.

  • Gabor Szabo
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15 4:35 AM
      Hi All and specially Dennis,

      I am new to the list and while I sent already two messages for some reason
      they did not get through. Maybe this one will not make to the list
      either.

      I found out about Win32::GuiTest only recently but could already include
      it in a class where I was teaching automated testing with Perl. Everyone
      was really enthusiastic about it. It would be really sad if development of
      this project halted now.

      Dennis,
      I actually don't understand your reasoning, maybe this is due to being
      new in this list so excuse me for saying this.
      If Ernesto has indeed disappeared I think it would be the time for you
      - as probably the most suitable person - to take over the development
      of the module. At least temporarily, till Ernesto comes back.

      Gabor Szabo