SourceForge

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2004
      Hello,

      It turns out that Ernesto is okay, but has been extremely busy
      lately.....

      However, I went ahead and created a project on SourceForge
      (http://sourceforge.net/projects/winguitest) to allow for continual
      enhancements and development discussions regarding "Win32-GuiTest
      (alternate distribution)". My thinking is that this would serve as
      a "bleeding-edge distribution" and changes can be fed back into the
      core distribution that Ernesto provides.

      Those who have volunteered (per the Poll) or would like to in the
      future, please do the following to get started:

      1) Read about SourceForge
      http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=1

      2) Register a SourceForge user account if you don't already have one
      http://sourceforge.net/account/register.php

      3) Visit the project website and poke around
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/winguitest

      4) To get going with any potential contributions and potentially
      some additional access rights, send an email to me (ctrondlpaulsden
      at yahoo.com) with your SourceForge username and reconfirm what you
      might like to help contribute now or in the near future.

      Regards,
      Dennis