Re: Many TAB's

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2004
      There should be no problem in doing this. I could only imagine that
      the application you are testing with isn't responding to the first
      two tabs, so make sure the window that is going to take the
      keystrokes is ready for input, by using WaitWindow or a crude sleep
      statement.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "tina_amir" <tina_amir@y...>