Ernesto Guisado (Author of Win32::GuiTest)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2004
      02-19-2004

      Ernesto,
      I'm wondering if everything is okay? I've sent you a couple of
      emails over the past several months and the last I heard from you
      was in July of last year, so I'm starting to get concerned. I know
      of one other person that has been unsuccessful as well, so I hope
      all is well... You might be quite busy, but if you get a spare
      moment, please let us know if you are okay.

      Best Regards,