Setting the value of Combos

  • Steve West-Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      I'm having a lot of trouble setting the value of a combo. SendKeys
      always acts as if it is typing the first letter (which makes sense).
      I thought that GetFocus wasn't working, but I have verified that it
      is (by printing the current value of the combo). WMSetText returns -
      1, which I assume is an error, and the value is not changed.

      So, how do I take a value that I want to assign to a combo (and I
      know it's in it's list) and assign it?

      The only solution I can see is to get the current value, get the
      contents, and figure out how many arrow keys to send in what
      direction! Hopefully there is a better way.