Many TAB's

  • tina_amir
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2004
      Hi

      i want to send 4 "TAB"s successively with folowing script's line

      $delay = 2000;
      SendKey("{TAB 4}", $delay)

      but just i take only 2 TABs
      Has someone an idea, why?

      I've tried whit 4 SendKey("{TAB}") and 2 secounds sleep
      after each SendKeys. The result was the same like above

      regards
      Amir
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2004
        There should be no problem in doing this. I could only imagine that
        the application you are testing with isn't responding to the first
        two tabs, so make sure the window that is going to take the
        keystrokes is ready for input, by using WaitWindow or a crude sleep
        statement.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "tina_amir" <tina_amir@y...>