Re: Why not CPAN?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2004
      Release versions (i.e. 1.30) of this module are distributed to CPAN
      and the yahoo group... Beta versions (i.e., 1.49.2) are only
      distributed to the yahoo group. Ideally, developers would grab the
      latest beta and be capable of reporting bugs or bringing up
      discussions in this message board; while CPAN doesn't currently
      provide message boards, chat, etc...

      I think an answer is in there somewhere. :-)

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Hommel" <khommel@y...>