*****SPAM***** RE: [perlguitest] Re: Sendkeys question

  • Rahul Chauhan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.citat.se", has
      identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
      has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
      similar future email. If you have any questions, see
      postmaster for details.

      Content preview: I am not a regular user of this module but had once
      studied the feasibility of using this module. Its a pretty good work
      and very useful for automation. some comments on the points raised in
      this conversation ... 1. wrong way of starting an application from
      perl. Paul explained the use of start.I would also suggest a humrous
      mix of process module also. 2. setting the focus on to a window. The
      api from windows does not work fine with win2000 and brings in
      portablility issues of the perl script. I recommed using the alt-tab
      sequence as the workaround. The most recent window is leftmost on the
      alt-tab sequence. 3. use of waitwindow when some event takes a rather
      long time to complete or load. [...]

      Content analysis details: (10.3 points, 5.0 required)

      pts rule name description
      0.1 EXCUSE_16 BODY: I wonder how many emails they sent in error
      0.8 HTML_30_40 BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
      0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
      0.2 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
      4.3 FORGED_IMS_HTML IMS can't send HTML message only
      4.3 FORGED_IMS_TAGS IMS mailers can't send HTML in this format

      The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
      open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
      or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
      it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.