Tutorial for Win32::GuiTest

  • neesha1_99_99
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2004
      Does anybody know any tutorial (online or book) for win32::guitest
      which provides all information such as functions from guitest, their
      definations, examples of their use etc.

      thank u.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
        At this time, the only "documentation" that I am aware of for
        Win32::GuiTest is what comes with the README (perldoc
        Win32::GuiTest) and the example scripts. Also, many of the
        functions have little documentation I believe because they directly
        correlate to the Win32 API functions that are documented elsewhere
        (http://msdn.microsoft.com).

        Regards,
        Dennis

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "neesha1_99_99"