Re: Need help with Win32GUITest

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
      Hello,
      Instead of Win32::GuiTest, you may want to investigate a different
      solution, such as the
      Spreadsheet::WriteExcel/Spreadsheet::ParseExcel Perl modules.
      References for these modules included below.

      While the operation could potentially be peformed using
      Win32::GuiTest's SendKeys function, I would not recommend do so as
      it is not a robust method and there wouldn't be a way to verify the
      operation succeeded (i.e., the data actually copied correctly), etc.