Need help with Win32GUITest

  • sandygower2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2004
      Hi
      I am a beginner in Perl. I need to copy the contents of one excel
      cell into another cell using Active Perl 5.6. Can anyone please
      helpout.

      Thanks
      Sandy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
        Hello,
        Instead of Win32::GuiTest, you may want to investigate a different
        solution, such as the
        Spreadsheet::WriteExcel/Spreadsheet::ParseExcel Perl modules.
        References for these modules included below.

        While the operation could potentially be peformed using
        Win32::GuiTest's SendKeys function, I would not recommend do so as
        it is not a robust method and there wouldn't be a way to verify the
        operation succeeded (i.e., the data actually copied correctly), etc.