Re: Simple text box questions

  • Steve West-Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2004
      <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:
      > Again, assuming Win32-GuiTest:
      > To move to a text box one can "normally" use SetFocus([HANDLE]) or
      > something like SendKeys("{TAB}"). To read/write data to a text
      box,
      > one can usually use WMSetText/WMGetText.

      Exactly the kick in the pants I needed to get me started in the
      correct direction.

      By the way, this is the only scripting I've come across yet
      (regardless of cost) which seems to work properly with programs
      developed in the Progress 4GL, and I've been evaluating quite a few
      to automate some regression testing on our application.