Excel using Perl

  • sandygower2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2004
      I am using ActivePerl 5.6. How can I paste the content of a cell in
      an excel sheet to another cell in the same excel sheet using Perl.
      Iam a beginner. Will appreciate if anybody can help me with this.

      Thanks

      Sandy
    • Kristofer Hoch
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
        Sandy,
        This question doesn't really belong here. What you need to to use
        a newer version of Perl (5.8.2 is out) and Win32::OLE. Try searching
        the
        PerlMonks (www.perlmonks.com) site for your answer, and if you can't
        find it, then Post a Question there. The monks are quick to answer and
        you may even have the answer you need by lunch.

        Thanks,
        Kristofer

        =====

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/