Re: [perlguitest] PushButton()

  • Houwen Zhang
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2003
      Sleep 1 second before clicking the button and the problem should be gone.

      guiguy2001 <guiguy2001@...> wrote:I use PushButton in quite a number of my test scripts .. occasionally
      for some reason the button only bumps but does not depress. This has
      happened on the standard open dialog window close button often. I set
      the PushButton time to 4 and this seems to help the problem a bit.
      Has anyone else had a problem like this? Any ideas on how to stop
      this from happening?

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT