Re: sendkeys

  • paulbt2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2002
      Yes, from the README ...

      - SendKeys now takes an optional parameter to change the default 50 ms
      delay between keystrokes. Suggested by Wilson P. Snyder II
      <wsnyder@...>.

      Paul

      --- In perlguitest@y..., "backrev" <seaton@n...> wrote:
      > This is great stuff, and is really working well !!!
      >
      > Is it possible to set the time delay on sendkeys ?
      >
      > Thanks
    • gurunathk
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
        I have installed the Guitest in c:\temp
        I am getting the error

        Window handle of application is 1906c8
        Undefined subroutine &main::Sendkeys called at matlab.pl line 17.

        Can somebody tell me what could be the problem
      • Chris Hilton
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2010
          Seems you haven't imported the function properly from GuiTest.

          use Win32::GuiTest qw(SendKeys);

          Chris