Anyone tried Extensa for Windows automation? Any other products?

  • jessica5712a
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      Has anyone come across or used any other analogous commercial
      products for automating windows apps (specifically toolkits, not just
      Segue, etc.). Some time ago there was an outfit called AnySoft with
      a toolkit, but it seems to have disappeared. Has anyone tried the
      ExtensaSoftware.com product? I am interested in learning what
      options are out there for a project we are starting.

    • Kristofer Hoch
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
        Jessica,
        Perhaps you could tell us a bit about your project (No-IP required),
        and we could give you a little more direction.

        Thanks,
        Kristofer Hoch.
        Quality Assurance Engineer

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now