Send keys to selected window even if it is not enabled or visible

  • rodeldb1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2003
      Is it possible to use the SendKeys command even if the window is not
      enabled or visible? Can you show me some example code to accomplish
      this if it is possible?

      tia

      rodel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2003
        The window would need to be enabled.

        I don't believe I've tried with an invisible window, but I would
        think it would be as simple as:
        my ($window) = FindWindowLike(0, "Title");
        SetForegroundWindow($window);
        SendKeys("Hello");

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "rodeldb1" <rodel.bautista@d...>