VT file save action, how to force a flush?

  • Coleman Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2003
      We open a file, write ( append ) to it, and then close the file.
      When the system locks up we do not have the last 5 seconds of activity.

      If you have written code to force Visual Test to flush writes to the file
      please send sample or pseudo code. I'll give a summary when we have a
      working solution if you wish to send directly to my e-mail address.

      We are on the verge of writing a C++ dll or perl script to do the log file
      writing and work around this issue.

      thanks,
      tom