Moving mouse to corner of dialog?

  • paulhoaduk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2002
      Ernesto,

      I've not used perl much before, but I am now! this module
      is what I've been looking for...

      now I've already started my application and opened a
      couple of sub dialogs and now I'd like to click on a
      listview item to select it...

      I can't think of anyway to do this using the current functions
      (Adding SetItem support for ListView's would be great!)

      So I'm going a different route I was going to do this (see below)
      but I don't know how to get the window RECT back? from your
      GetWindowRect call?

      Can you help?
      Is there any other documentation?

      Great tool

      Dr Paul Hoad

      -------------------------cut---------------------------
      my ($window) =
      FindWindowLike(0,"^Dialog Box containing listView", "");
      if ($window) { print "Success\n"; }
      else { print "Failed\n"; }

      ///????? how do I use the rect?
      RECT rect;
      GetWindowRect($window);

      #(move over first item in listview)
      MouseMoveAbsPix(rect.left+30,rect.top+30);

      # send a click
      SendLButtonDown();
      SendLButtonUp();

      # ok button will now be enabled so OK dialog box
      SendKey("~");
    • paulbt2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2002
        As a side note, I am trying to add the listview stuff, I am just
        running into some memory errors right now. Hopefull I will figure out
        my problems soon.

        Paul