Accessing an expandable list within a window

  • guiguy2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hello all,

      Im new to this forum and perl for that matter. I have a problem I am
      hoping some of you have a solution for cause im stumped. I have a
      window with an expandable list within and each element in the list is
      checkable. I need to navigate within the window and retrieve the
      state of the checkbox at each element. Do you know if their is a
      function within Guitest that I can use to do this? If not.. does
      anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks alot for your info :)