Re: GetWindowRect problem

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2003
      Provided you are using Win32::GuiTest v1.49 or later (available from
      the Files section of this Yahoo! group) a SetWindowPos method is
      available. Below is an example, I hope it may help:

      #!/usr/bin/perl

      ## Pragmas/Directives/etc.
      use strict;
      use warnings;

      # Note: Using Win32::GuiTest v1.49 available
      # from the files section of this Yahoo group.
      use Win32::GuiTest qw/
      SetWindowPos
      FindWindowLike
      GetWindowRect
      /;

      ## Constants
      sub HWND_TOP() { 0; }

      ## Core

      # Get window handle. Using Notepad as an example.
      my ($win) = FindWindowLike(0, 'Notepad') or die('Unable to find a
      window!');

      # Determine current width and height of the window, so we can
      maintain those values
      # in the SetWindowPos call.
      my ($left, $top, $right, $bottom) = GetWindowRect($win);
      my ($w, $h) = ($right-$left, $bottom-$top);

      # Set window position to 0x0
      SetWindowPos($win, HWND_TOP, 0, 0, $w, $h, 0);

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "miles_gould" <miles_gould@y...>