sendkeys

  • backrev
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7 11:06 PM
      This is great stuff, and is really working well !!!

      Is it possible to set the time delay on sendkeys ?

      Thanks
    • paulbt2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8 9:42 AM
        Yes, from the README ...

        - SendKeys now takes an optional parameter to change the default 50 ms
        delay between keystrokes. Suggested by Wilson P. Snyder II
        <wsnyder@...>.

        Paul

        --- In perlguitest@y..., "backrev" <seaton@n...> wrote:
        > This is great stuff, and is really working well !!!
        >
        > Is it possible to set the time delay on sendkeys ?
        >
        > Thanks
      • gurunathk
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
          I have installed the Guitest in c:\temp
          I am getting the error

          Window handle of application is 1906c8
          Undefined subroutine &main::Sendkeys called at matlab.pl line 17.

          Can somebody tell me what could be the problem
        • Chris Hilton
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2010
            Seems you haven't imported the function properly from GuiTest.

            use Win32::GuiTest qw(SendKeys);

            Chris