newbie question - structuring tests and executing

  • marisalburt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2003
      Hello,

      I am new to perl and win32::guitest. I thought I would give it a try
      after hearing about it at a conference in Portland. I have several
      independent scripts I have written to smoke test a web based
      application. I don't know how best to structure them and execute
      them. It is just a smoke test- so high level to find major
      regressions. I plan to write to an output text log, and kill the test
      if it fails, then go on to the next test. At the end, I will run a
      batch file to find differences in the execution results and canonical
      results. Anyone have any suggestions for me? TIA.

      Regards,
      Marisa Burt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2003
        Hello,

        in this group might be nice to take a look at. Probably not what
        your really looking for, but I hope it may help.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "marisalburt" <marisalburt@y...>