Re: complete list of guitest functions?

  • kirby_laurence
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2003
      I couldn't volunteer if I wanted to. More's the pity.

      I just started with the module last week, and I'm still experimenting
      to see what types of button controls PushButton works on.

      I will gladly contribute when I can, but I have to wonder after last
      year's progress, if the module is still being updated. I'm not
      criticizing at all, but it's a legitimate question. What is the future
      of guitest? What contributions are being solicited? and which would be
      accepted? (I saw a ListViewBox effort that is still is not included.)

      It's always nice to have a goal.

      Kirby

      <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:
      > I thought I heard a volunteer there for a moment; and maybe not...

      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "kirby_laurence"
      <usawebbox@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > I sympathize with Greg, there are funtions (e.g. those added in
      1.2)
      > > that are not in the function list, and have no description or
      > > parameter information, at the end of perldoc win32::guitest.
      > >
      > > Documentation is not glamorous.
      > >
      > > Kirby
      > >
      > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis K. Paulsen"
      > > <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:
      > > > Yes, you can find it available in the Win32::GuiTest package
      once
      > > it
      > > > is downloaded. There will be a file called README.html; which
      is
      > > > the user documentation and includes the functions and
      parameters
      > > > available. And if you need to download Win32::GuiTest, you can
      do
      > > > so from the files section of this Yahoo group.
      > > >
      > > > Or if you have already installed Win32::GuiTest using
      ActiveState's