Re: complete list of guitest functions?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21 3:16 PM
      I thought I heard a volunteer there for a moment; and maybe not...

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "kirby_laurence" <usawebbox@h...>
      wrote:
      > I sympathize with Greg, there are funtions (e.g. those added in 1.2)
      > that are not in the function list, and have no description or
      > parameter information, at the end of perldoc win32::guitest.
      >
      > Documentation is not glamorous.
      >
      > Kirby
      >
      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis K. Paulsen"
      > <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:
      > > Yes, you can find it available in the Win32::GuiTest package once
      > it
      > > is downloaded. There will be a file called README.html; which is
      > > the user documentation and includes the functions and parameters
      > > available. And if you need to download Win32::GuiTest, you can do
      > > so from the files section of this Yahoo group.
      > >
      > > Or if you have already installed Win32::GuiTest using ActiveState's
      > > ppm you should find the documentation by typing `perldoc
      > > Win32::GuiTest` at a command line.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Dennis K. Paulsen
      > >
      > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "gregandrosco" <gharper@s...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > Is there a comprehensive list of win32::GuiTest functions and
      > > parameters?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > > Greg
    • kirby_laurence
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 23 2:07 AM
        I couldn't volunteer if I wanted to. More's the pity.

        I just started with the module last week, and I'm still experimenting
        to see what types of button controls PushButton works on.

        I will gladly contribute when I can, but I have to wonder after last
        year's progress, if the module is still being updated. I'm not
        criticizing at all, but it's a legitimate question. What is the future
        of guitest? What contributions are being solicited? and which would be
        accepted? (I saw a ListViewBox effort that is still is not included.)

        It's always nice to have a goal.

        Kirby