Re: complete list of guitest functions?

  • kirby_laurence
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2003
      I sympathize with Greg, there are funtions (e.g. those added in 1.2)
      that are not in the function list, and have no description or
      parameter information, at the end of perldoc win32::guitest.

      Documentation is not glamorous.

      Kirby

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 21, 2003
        I thought I heard a volunteer there for a moment; and maybe not...

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "kirby_laurence" <usawebbox@h...>
        wrote:
        > I sympathize with Greg, there are funtions (e.g. those added in 1.2)
        > that are not in the function list, and have no description or
        > parameter information, at the end of perldoc win32::guitest.
        >
        > Documentation is not glamorous.
        >
        > Kirby
        >
        > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis K. Paulsen"
        > <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:
        > > Yes, you can find it available in the Win32::GuiTest package once
        > it
        > > is downloaded. There will be a file called README.html; which is
        > > the user documentation and includes the functions and parameters
        > > available. And if you need to download Win32::GuiTest, you can do
        > > so from the files section of this Yahoo group.
        > >
        > > Or if you have already installed Win32::GuiTest using ActiveState's
        > > ppm you should find the documentation by typing `perldoc
        > > Win32::GuiTest` at a command line.
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > > Dennis K. Paulsen
        > >
        > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "gregandrosco" <gharper@s...>
        > > wrote:
        > > > Is there a comprehensive list of win32::GuiTest functions and
        > > parameters?
        > > >
        > > > Thanks,
        > > > Greg
      • kirby_laurence
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 23, 2003
          I couldn't volunteer if I wanted to. More's the pity.

          I just started with the module last week, and I'm still experimenting
          to see what types of button controls PushButton works on.

          I will gladly contribute when I can, but I have to wonder after last
          year's progress, if the module is still being updated. I'm not
          criticizing at all, but it's a legitimate question. What is the future
          of guitest? What contributions are being solicited? and which would be
          accepted? (I saw a ListViewBox effort that is still is not included.)

          It's always nice to have a goal.

          Kirby