Suggestion: SendMouse with key modifiers "^", "%", "+"

  • michael_kuss_perfcon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2003

      wouldn't it be nice, if the SendMouse command supported modifier keys
      ('^', '%', '+') as the SendKeys command does?

      (I need to drag an object while pressing the CTRL-key. At the moment
      this seems to be impossible for me using Win32::GuiTest since I don't
      know how to press a ctrl key without releasing it.)

      Thanks for your help

      Michael