Functions in guitest.xs not exported by guitest.pm

  • michael_kuss_perfcon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2003

      I know about (simple) modules in .pm files, but I don't know about
      the .xs-files. So maybe this is a boring question for you experts:

      In the file "guitest.xs" are some interesting functions I'd like to
      use, e.g. "GetMenuItemIndex", "GetMenuItemCount", "KeyDown", "KeyUp".
      These functions are not exported by the module guitest.pm.
      How can I access these functions? Is there a reason why they are not
      exported?

      Especially the "KeyDown" and "KeyUp" would be very nice in order to
      drag an object with the mouse (via SendLButtonDown, SendMouseMoveAbs,
      SendLButtonUp) and press the CTRL or SHIFT key at the same time.

      Thanks for your help.

      Michael