Sr. Win32/PERL developer required

  • amarpanchal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      I apologise in advance if this is not the right forum for the
      posting....

      We have a long term contract position for someone with -
      a. PERL/Win32 programming experience - someone who has build large
      (enterprise scale) Win32 applications using PERL
      b. Knowledge of ADSI APIs will be very good.

      Duration: 2 years contract
      Location: can work wither from San Jose, CA OR RTP, NC
      Start: As soon as we find the right person

      If you know anyone who may be interested, please feel free to forward
      this.
      Please reply directly to apanchal@...

      Thanks,
      Amar