Dragging the mouse while pressing shift modifier

  • michael_kuss_perfcon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      Hi,

      maybe there is someone who can help me.

      I need to drag with the mouse while pressing a shift modifier. Is
      this possible with the actual package of Win32::GuiTest?

      I think this could be done using the "KeyDown" and "KeyUp" functions
      from the guitest.xs file. Unfortunately they are not exported.

      Maybe it would be nice, if SendMouse also supported key modifiers
      like SendKeys does.

      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Michael