Re: How to find the proper values for "MenuSelect"

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2003
      There is a known problem with this function and it is documented in
      msg #221. It happens when an MDI window is maximized.... If this is
      not the problem you are seeing, triple check the values you are using
      and also see what MenuSelect is returning for a value.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "michael_kuss_perfcon"