Re: Article on Win32::GuiTest in the Windows Developer Magazine

  • erngui
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2002
      Hi Paul,

      --- In perlguitest@y..., "paulbt2000" <pcovington@a...> wrote:
      > I have looked for this magazine at 3 different Barnes & Nobles, 2
      > Book Stops, and Comp USA. I haven't seen it anywhere. Where were
      you
      > guys able to find it? Thanks.

      My fault. It probably isn't available yet in bookstores, etc. It will
      already be available to suscriptors though. You'll probably have to
      wait until beginning of February...

      Regards,
      Ernesto.
    • paulbt2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2002
        I still cannont find this magazine in any bookstore I have gone to. I
        have looked in both Dallas and LA at several bookstores in each city.
        The problem is not that they don't have the Feb issue, it is that
        they don't carry the magazine at all. What stores were you guys able
        to find it in?

        Paul

        --- In perlguitest@y..., "erngui" <erngui@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Paul,
        >
        > --- In perlguitest@y..., "paulbt2000" <pcovington@a...> wrote:
        > > I have looked for this magazine at 3 different Barnes & Nobles, 2
        > > Book Stops, and Comp USA. I haven't seen it anywhere. Where were
        > you
        > > guys able to find it? Thanks.
        >
        > My fault. It probably isn't available yet in bookstores, etc. It
        will
        > already be available to suscriptors though. You'll probably have to
        > wait until beginning of February...
        >
        > Regards,
        > Ernesto.
      • Eric W. Holzapfel
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 12, 2002
          As far as I know the mag is only available by
          subscription. Check their web site, and see if you
          can get a back/current issue, etc.
          --- paulbt2000 <pcovington@...> wrote:
          > I still cannont find this magazine in any bookstore
          > I have gone to. I
          > have looked in both Dallas and LA at several
          > bookstores in each city.
          > The problem is not that they don't have the Feb
          > issue, it is that
          > they don't carry the magazine at all. What stores
          > were you guys able
          > to find it in?
          >
          > Paul
          >

          > --- In perlguitest@y..., "erngui" <erngui@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Hi Paul,
          > >
          > > --- In perlguitest@y..., "paulbt2000"
          > <pcovington@a...> wrote:
          > > > I have looked for this magazine at 3 different
          > Barnes & Nobles, 2
          > > > Book Stops, and Comp USA. I haven't seen it
          > anywhere. Where were
          > > you
          > > > guys able to find it? Thanks.
          > >
          > > My fault. It probably isn't available yet in
          > bookstores, etc. It
          > will
          > > already be available to suscriptors though. You'll
          > probably have to
          > > wait until beginning of February...
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > > Ernesto.

          http://greetings.yahoo.com
        • huazhi_ca
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 13, 2002
            I just picked my magazine up today at Border's.