Re: Tree control

  • phisiker2000
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7, 2003
      Hello

      thank you for this piece of code. Before I read this, I extended the
      Win32::GuiTest-Module by the functions to control TreeView-Controls. They a=
      re a
      little bit more comfortable (I think). Now I'm working at the ListView-Cont=
      rol. The
      problem: where to put, so that the work is published? It seems that there i=
      s a
      cvs-repository in use (head of the files), but I didn't find any informatio=
      n about it.

      regards
      Jörn Knie-von Allmen
      Architecture- an Integrationteam
      Basler Kantonalbank

      ----------------------------------------------------|

      ----------------------------------------------------|

      > Hello
      >
      > I would be interestedin the code
      >
      > regards,
      >
      > Joern Knie-von Allmen
      >
      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Kimber" <KIMBERT@u...> wrote:
      > > I have successfully accessed nodes within a tree view using a combinati=
      on

      > > of Win32-ActAcc and Win32-GUI.
      > > I can send you the code if you're interested.
      > >
      > > regards,
      > >
      > > Tim Kimber
      > >

      > > Chris Hilton
      >
      > > <chilton@newsstan To:
      > "'perlguitest@yahoogroups.com'" <perlguitest@yahoogroups.com>
      >
      > > d.com> cc:
      >
      > > Subject: [perlguitest] =

      > Tree control
      > > 01/28/03 11:19 PM
      >
      > > Please respond to
      >
      > > perlguitest
      >

      > > Does any one have any insight on accessing the contents of a tree
      > control?
      > > believe the specific class I'm interested in is SysTreeView32.
      > >
      > > Any help appreciated.
      > >
      > > Chris Hilton

      s/

    • phisiker2000
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 7, 2003
        Hello

        I think, you should first learn to work with Perl before to continue programming
        with Windowsfeatures. If you do so, you will always look at that, what you did
        before you began with Perl.
        There are some examples for this module on http://triumvir.org Some additional
        examples, you can find in the new modulereleases, which you can find in this
        yahoo-group. (subdirectory eg after unpacking the sources).

        regards
        J. Knie-v.A.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "netsmartz_satish" <netsmartz_satish@h...>
        wrote:
        > Let me introduce myselft to all of u ?
        >
        > I am a new joinee to this group.
        > I joined this group bcaz i want to know about the use of perl in testing
        applications on windows system.
        > I have worked on C,C++, Java & VB. I am also familiar with the testing tools like
        winrunner. I have done scripting in it too.

        > But I have not done any work in perl
        > Can u pls tell me how it works with testing.
        > especially for windows application. If u have any example code. pls send it to
        me.

        > regards

      • Tim Kimber
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 8, 2003
          I would submit the change to Ernesto, who wrote the GUITest module.

          regards,

          Tim Kimber

          | | "phisiker2000" |
          | | <joern.knie@gmx.c|
          | | h> |
          | | |
          | | 07/08/2003 20:39 |
          | | Please respond to|
          | | perlguitest |
          | | |
          | |
          | To: perlguitest@yahoogroups.com |
          | cc: |
          | Subject: [perlguitest] Re: Tree control |
          | |
          | |

          --------------------------------------------------------------------------=

          ----------------------------------------------------|

          =

          =

          =

          > Tree control
          > > 01/28/03 11:19 PM
          >
          > > Please respond to
          >
          > > perlguitest
          >

          > > Does any one have any insight on accessing the contents of a tree
          > control?
          > > believe the specific class I'm interested in is SysTreeView32.
          > >
          > > Any help appreciated.
          > >
          > > Chris Hilton

          =

          s/