Re: [perlguitest] Re: Tree control

  • netsmartz_satish
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7, 2003
      Let me introduce myselft to all of u ?

      I am a new joinee to this group.
      I joined this group bcaz i want to know about the use of perl in testing applications on windows system.
      I have worked on C,C++, Java & VB. I am also familiar with the testing tools like winrunner. I have done scripting in it too.

      But I have not done any work in perl
      Can u pls tell me how it works with testing.
      especially for windows application. If u have any example code. pls send it to me.

      regards

    • phisiker2000
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 7, 2003
        Hello

        thank you for this piece of code. Before I read this, I extended the
        Win32::GuiTest-Module by the functions to control TreeView-Controls. They a=
        re a
        little bit more comfortable (I think). Now I'm working at the ListView-Cont=
        rol. The
        problem: where to put, so that the work is published? It seems that there i=
        s a
        cvs-repository in use (head of the files), but I didn't find any informatio=
        n about it.

        regards
        Jörn Knie-von Allmen
        Architecture- an Integrationteam
        Basler Kantonalbank

        ----------------------------------------------------|

        ----------------------------------------------------|

        > Hello
        >
        > I would be interestedin the code
        >
        > regards,
        >
        > Joern Knie-von Allmen
        >
        > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Kimber" <KIMBERT@u...> wrote:
        > > I have successfully accessed nodes within a tree view using a combinati=
        on

        > > of Win32-ActAcc and Win32-GUI.
        > > I can send you the code if you're interested.
        > >
        > > regards,
        > >
        > > Tim Kimber
        > >

        > > Chris Hilton
        >
        > > <chilton@newsstan To:
        > "'perlguitest@yahoogroups.com'" <perlguitest@yahoogroups.com>
        >
        > > d.com> cc:
        >
        > > Subject: [perlguitest] =

        > Tree control
        > > 01/28/03 11:19 PM
        >
        > > Please respond to
        >
        > > perlguitest
        >

        > > Does any one have any insight on accessing the contents of a tree
        > control?
        > > believe the specific class I'm interested in is SysTreeView32.
        > >
        > > Any help appreciated.
        > >
        > > Chris Hilton

        s/

      • phisiker2000
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 7, 2003
          Hello

          I think, you should first learn to work with Perl before to continue programming
          with Windowsfeatures. If you do so, you will always look at that, what you did
          before you began with Perl.
          There are some examples for this module on http://triumvir.org Some additional
          examples, you can find in the new modulereleases, which you can find in this
          yahoo-group. (subdirectory eg after unpacking the sources).

          regards
          J. Knie-v.A.

          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "netsmartz_satish" <netsmartz_satish@h...>
          wrote:
          > Let me introduce myselft to all of u ?
          >
          > I am a new joinee to this group.
          > I joined this group bcaz i want to know about the use of perl in testing
          applications on windows system.
          > I have worked on C,C++, Java & VB. I am also familiar with the testing tools like
          winrunner. I have done scripting in it too.

          > But I have not done any work in perl
          > Can u pls tell me how it works with testing.
          > especially for windows application. If u have any example code. pls send it to
          me.

          > regards

        • Tim Kimber
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 8, 2003
            I would submit the change to Ernesto, who wrote the GUITest module.

            regards,

            Tim Kimber

            | | "phisiker2000" |
            | | <joern.knie@gmx.c|
            | | h> |
            | | |
            | | 07/08/2003 20:39 |
            | | Please respond to|
            | | perlguitest |
            | | |
            | |
            | To: perlguitest@yahoogroups.com |
            | cc: |
            | Subject: [perlguitest] Re: Tree control |
            | |
            | |

            --------------------------------------------------------------------------=

            ----------------------------------------------------|

            =

            =

            =

            > Tree control
            > > 01/28/03 11:19 PM
            >
            > > Please respond to
            >
            > > perlguitest
            >

            > > Does any one have any insight on accessing the contents of a tree
            > control?
            > > believe the specific class I'm interested in is SysTreeView32.
            > >
            > > Any help appreciated.
            > >
            > > Chris Hilton

            =

            s/