complete list of guitest functions?

  • gregandrosco
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2003
      Is there a comprehensive list of win32::GuiTest functions and parameters?

      Thanks,
      Greg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2003
        Yes, you can find it available in the Win32::GuiTest package once it
        is downloaded. There will be a file called README.html; which is
        the user documentation and includes the functions and parameters
        available. And if you need to download Win32::GuiTest, you can do
        so from the files section of this Yahoo group.

        Or if you have already installed Win32::GuiTest using ActiveState's
        ppm you should find the documentation by typing `perldoc
        Win32::GuiTest` at a command line.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "gregandrosco" <gharper@s...>
        wrote:
        > Is there a comprehensive list of win32::GuiTest functions and
        parameters?

        > Thanks,
        > Greg
      • kirby_laurence
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2003
          I sympathize with Greg, there are funtions (e.g. those added in 1.2)
          that are not in the function list, and have no description or
          parameter information, at the end of perldoc win32::guitest.

          Documentation is not glamorous.

          Kirby

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 21, 2003
            I thought I heard a volunteer there for a moment; and maybe not...

            --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "kirby_laurence" <usawebbox@h...>
            wrote:
            > I sympathize with Greg, there are funtions (e.g. those added in 1.2)
            > that are not in the function list, and have no description or
            > parameter information, at the end of perldoc win32::guitest.
            >
            > Documentation is not glamorous.
            >
            > Kirby
            >
            > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis K. Paulsen"
            > <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:
            > > Yes, you can find it available in the Win32::GuiTest package once
            > it
            > > is downloaded. There will be a file called README.html; which is
            > > the user documentation and includes the functions and parameters
            > > available. And if you need to download Win32::GuiTest, you can do
            > > so from the files section of this Yahoo group.
            > >
            > > Or if you have already installed Win32::GuiTest using ActiveState's
            > > ppm you should find the documentation by typing `perldoc
            > > Win32::GuiTest` at a command line.
            > >
            > > Regards,
            > > Dennis K. Paulsen
            > >
            > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "gregandrosco" <gharper@s...>
            > > wrote:
            > > > Is there a comprehensive list of win32::GuiTest functions and
            > > parameters?
            > > >
            > > > Thanks,
            > > > Greg
          • kirby_laurence
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 23, 2003
              I couldn't volunteer if I wanted to. More's the pity.

              I just started with the module last week, and I'm still experimenting
              to see what types of button controls PushButton works on.

              I will gladly contribute when I can, but I have to wonder after last
              year's progress, if the module is still being updated. I'm not
              criticizing at all, but it's a legitimate question. What is the future
              of guitest? What contributions are being solicited? and which would be
              accepted? (I saw a ListViewBox effort that is still is not included.)

              It's always nice to have a goal.

              Kirby