RE: [perlguitest] Automate user actions with win32 guitest ?

  • Chris Hilton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2003
      Get the window handle for the button, then call GetWindowRect on the window
      handle. You can calculate the coordinate you want to click on (somewhere in
      that rect) from that.

      Chris Hilton

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 8, 2003
        Sorry, it's the showmouse.pl file. Should be in the eg directory that
        you extracted.

        -skanitkar
        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, KR Manohar <kr_manohar@y...>
        wrote:
        > hi
        >
        > Thanks for your suggestion. I couldn't find this file
        > Can you pls send it across
        >
        > Manohar
        >
        > shsk7203 <shsk7203@y...> wrote:
        > There is a showmousemove.pl eg povided with the GuiTest package
        which
        > you can use on your application to find the co-ordinates.
        >
        > -skanitkar
        > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, KR Manohar <kr_manohar@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi
        > >
        > > I have a Win32 based application developed using Developer 2000
        > Forms
        > > I would like to automate the testing process using Perl win32
        > guitest
        > > In some forms ,I have to click on buttons, but how do I get the
        > mouse co-ordinates
        > >

        > > Has anyone used win32 Guitest to test win32 based programs
        > >

        > > Manohar

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.