RE: [perlguitest] Re: SetFocus

  • Maricel Ciupitu
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2003
      What is the difference if it is standad or not ? What can I say is that this GXWND control is included in Clarify client. That's all.
      Regards.

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 18, 2004

        I'm trying to get access and type to a combobox in Excel using
        Guitest 1.50.2. When I try to use SetFocus, I get the error message :

        "SetFocus" is not exported by the Win32::GuiTest module
        Can't continue after import errors at programname.pl

        It is documented in CPAN. What am I missing ?

        alexis
      • Gabor Szabo
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 30, 2004
          On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Alexis Altazin wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I'm trying to get access and type to a combobox in Excel using
          > Guitest 1.50.2. When I try to use SetFocus, I get the error message :
          >
          > "SetFocus" is not exported by the Win32::GuiTest module
          > Can't continue after import errors at programname.pl
          >
          > It is documented in CPAN. What am I missing ?

          It would be much easier to guess if you sent in the code you
          are running that gives you this error message.

          regards