How do i script mouse click on a button?

  • shsk7203
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 1:54 AM

      I'm new to this forum. Havent yet downloaded the tester yet, and
      wanted to find out the limitations of any. for eg., how do i script
      mouse click on a button?

      Regards,
      -Shital
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 5:29 PM
        A mouse click could be done, but one can also just use the following
        to "click" on a Cancel button:

        PushButton("Cancel");

        P.S. If you download Win32-GUITest, you'll find a good amount of
        documentation (README) and example scripts.