Re: You have a lot of nerve

  • Ernesto Guisado
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
      I'm really sorry about that.

      The reason for not moderating is lack of time on my side. I have two
      1) Moderate who joins. People frequently seem to join because they
      already have a question they need to ask. I try to access the group
      every day, but I might be on vacation...They would have to wait until
      I'm back.
      2) Moderate individual posts. Again if I haven't time to log onto the
      group, people might have to suffer delays...

      Obvious solution is for one of you guys to volunteer. Yahoo allows me
      to make any of you a moderator.

      I can also mark members with a good "track record" as trusted and I
      wouldn't need to moderate their posts.

      Regards,
      Ernesto.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Russ Sacks <russ.sacks@n...>
      wrote:
      > This group has a lot of nerve not moderating its postings. I don't
      > appreciate getting pornagraphic material,
      > especially at work.
      >
      > The module is terrific though.
      >
      > -Russ Sacks

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
      050069
      > 51:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?
      mqso=60164
      > 784&partid=3170658>
      >
      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmai