RE: [perlguitest] RE: You have a lot of nerve

  • Willden, Sherman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
      Message
      To get rid of the porno stuff could we start a google comp.lang.perl.GuiTest? Just a thought.

      Sherman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
        I'm really sorry about that.

        The reason for not moderating is lack of time on my side. I have two
        1) Moderate who joins. People frequently seem to join because they
        already have a question they need to ask. I try to access the group
        every day, but I might be on vacation...They would have to wait until
        I'm back.
        2) Moderate individual posts. Again if I haven't time to log onto the
        group, people might have to suffer delays...

        Obvious solution is for one of you guys to volunteer. Yahoo allows me
        to make any of you a moderator.

        I can also mark members with a good "track record" as trusted and I
        wouldn't need to moderate their posts.

        Regards,
        Ernesto.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Russ Sacks <russ.sacks@n...>
        wrote:
        > This group has a lot of nerve not moderating its postings. I don't
        > appreciate getting pornagraphic material,
        > especially at work.
        >
        > The module is terrific though.
        >
        > -Russ Sacks

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
        050069
        > 51:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?
        mqso=60164
        > 784&partid=3170658>
        >
        > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
        M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmai