Re: [perlguitest] Re: FTP program not responding to "\n"

  • KR Manohar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2003
      Hi

      thanks , I was able to use SendKeys("{ENTER}")
      using windows scripting

      Manohar

      "Dennis K. Paulsen" <ctrondlpaulsden@...> wrote:
      Try using "~" which is explicitly for an <Enter>.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "kr_manohar" <kr_manohar@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > I am trying to run Ftp
      > and connecting to a remote system
      > how ever I found that ftp doesn't respond to \n
      > which is "Enter"
      >
      > Is this faced by anybody
      > and any workarounds Please
      >
      > manohar

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
        Just a note for everyone else... Upon review of the documentation
        included with Win32-GuiTest, you will find the following entry:

        {ENTER} Enter (same as ~)

        So you can easily do a SendKeys("{ENTER}") with Win32-GuiTest as
        well..

        wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > thanks , I was able to use SendKeys("{ENTER}")
        > using windows scripting
        >
        > Manohar
        >
        > "Dennis K. Paulsen" <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:
        > Try using "~" which is explicitly for an <Enter>.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Dennis K. Paulsen
        >
        > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "kr_manohar" <kr_manohar@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hi
        > >
        > > I am trying to run Ftp
        > > and connecting to a remote system
        > > how ever I found that ftp doesn't respond to \n
        > > which is "Enter"
        > >
        > > Is this faced by anybody
        > > and any workarounds Please
        > >
        > > manohar