FTP program not responding to "\n"

  • kr_manohar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2003
      Hi

      I am trying to run Ftp
      and connecting to a remote system
      how ever I found that ftp doesn't respond to \n
      which is "Enter"

      Is this faced by anybody
      and any workarounds Please

      manohar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2003
        Try using "~" which is explicitly for an <Enter>.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "kr_manohar" <kr_manohar@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > I am trying to run Ftp
        > and connecting to a remote system
        > how ever I found that ftp doesn't respond to \n
        > which is "Enter"
        >
        > Is this faced by anybody
        > and any workarounds Please
        >
        > manohar
      • KR Manohar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2003
          Hi

          thanks , I was able to use SendKeys("{ENTER}")
          using windows scripting

          Manohar

          wrote:
          > Hi
          >
          > I am trying to run Ftp
          > and connecting to a remote system
          > how ever I found that ftp doesn't respond to \n
          > which is "Enter"
          >
          > Is this faced by anybody
          > and any workarounds Please
          >
          > manohar

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
            Just a note for everyone else... Upon review of the documentation
            included with Win32-GuiTest, you will find the following entry:

            {ENTER} Enter (same as ~)

            So you can easily do a SendKeys("{ENTER}") with Win32-GuiTest as
            well..

            wrote:
            > Hi
            >
            > thanks , I was able to use SendKeys("{ENTER}")
            > using windows scripting
            >
            > Manohar
            >
            > "Dennis K. Paulsen" <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:
            > Try using "~" which is explicitly for an <Enter>.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Dennis K. Paulsen
            >
            > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "kr_manohar" <kr_manohar@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > Hi
            > >
            > > I am trying to run Ftp
            > > and connecting to a remote system
            > > how ever I found that ftp doesn't respond to \n
            > > which is "Enter"
            > >
            > > Is this faced by anybody
            > > and any workarounds Please
            > >
            > > manohar