Dealing with Tab Controls

  • paulbt2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2002
      Here is some stuff I added to be able to mess with tab controls, i am
      a rookie at all of this, so if I didn't do something correctly let me
      know.

      in guitest.xs

      #include <commctrl.h>

      void
      TabCtrl_SetCurFocus(hWnd, item)
      HWND hWnd
      int item
      CODE:
      TabCtrl_SetCurFocus(hWnd, item);

      int
      TabCtrl_GetCurFocus(hWnd)
      HWND hWnd
      CODE:
      RETVAL = TabCtrl_GetCurFocus(hWnd);
      OUTPUT:
      RETVAL

      int
      TabCtrl_SetCurSel(hWnd, item)
      HWND hWnd
      int item
      CODE:
      RETVAL = TabCtrl_SetCurSel(hWnd, item);
      OUTPUT:
      RETVAL

      int
      TabCtrl_GetItemCount(hWnd)
      HWND hWnd
      CODE:
      RETVAL = TabCtrl_GetItemCount(hWnd);
      OUTPUT:
      RETVAL

      i then added the appropriate lines to guitest.pm

      @EXPORT_OK = qw(
      $debug
      TabCtrl_SetCurFocus
      TabCtrl_GetCurFocus
      TabCtrl_SetCurSel
      TabCtrl_GetItemCount
      );

      Hope this helps some people.

      paul
    • erngui
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2002

        --- In perlguitest@y..., "paulbt2000" <pcovington@a...> wrote:
        > Here is some stuff I added to be able to mess with tab controls, i am
        > a rookie at all of this, so if I didn't do something correctly let me
        > know.

        Looks good to me.

        Thanks Paul, I'll try to get it into the next release.

        Regards,
        Ernesto.
        --
        Ernesto Guisado