Re: mouse wheels?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 12:41 AM
      Hello,

      Sorry, I'm not aware of a currently available Win32::GuiTest
      function to do this either..

      Developer Note: With a bit of work, it looks like mouse_event could
      be leveraged do this, so if anyone has the time to contribute code
      for this functionality to Ernesto, great.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, B Garakani <behrang22@y...>