Re: GetComboText and GetComboContents

  • erngui
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      --- In perlguitest@y..., "aslpyee" <aslpyee@n...> wrote:
      > Hi there,
      >
      > how to use GetComboText and GetComboContents? Where can I find the
      > help file for this?

      Sorry for the delay, just came back from holidays.

      The documentation is definitively something I have to improve...

      Did you take a look at the samples in the 'eg' directory?

      In particular 'eg\fonts.pl':

      use Win32::GuiTest qw/SendKeys FindWindowLike GetComboContents/;

      # Let's see notepad
      system("start notepad.exe");
      sleep 1;

      # Open the Font dialog (change for you language)
      SendKeys("%ef");

      # Find the Font dialog using the title and window class
      # The Font dialog isn't a child of the notepad window
      my ($fontdlg) = FindWindowLike(0, "Font", "#32770");
      die "Where is the Font dialog?\n" unless $fontdlg;

      # Find the right combo using it's control id
      my ($combo) = FindWindowLike($fontdlg, "", "ComboBox", 0x470);
      die "Where is the combo with the font names?" unless $combo;

      # Print all the font names
      for (GetComboContents($combo)) {
      print "'$_'" . "\n";
      }