mouse wheels?

  • B Garakani
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2003
      Has anyone tried to send in mouse wheel up and down
      movements? There doesn't seem to be a function for it.
      Thanks!

      http://search.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2003
        Hello,

        Sorry, I'm not aware of a currently available Win32::GuiTest
        function to do this either..

        Developer Note: With a bit of work, it looks like mouse_event could
        be leveraged do this, so if anyone has the time to contribute code
        for this functionality to Ernesto, great.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, B Garakani <behrang22@y...>