Mouse Double Click

  • p_abhijith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2003

      Was anyone able to send a Mouse Double Click using the
      Win32::GuiTest module. I tried the below, but they doesnot seem to
      work.

      SendKeys("{LEFTCLICK}{LEFTCLICK}");

      SendKeys("{LEFTCLICK 5}{LEFTCLICK}");

      thanks
      abhi
    • p_abhijith
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2003
        ugh, never mind. my bad, its working fine. used the wrong command.

        use Win32::GuiTest qw(SendKeys SendMouse);
        SendMouse("{LEFTCLICK}{LEFTCLICK}");
        print ("Sent Double Click\n");

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "p_abhijith" <p_abhijith@y...>

        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2003
          Hello,

          First, make sure you are using SendMouse and not SendKeys to do
          this.. And try using the following statement:

          SendMouse("{LEFTCLICK}{LEFTCLICK}");

          Note: I tested this using Win32::GUITest (v1.49.2) and Windows XP.

          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "p_abhijith" <p_abhijith@y...>

          > Was anyone able to send a Mouse Double Click using the
          > Win32::GuiTest module. I tried the below, but they doesnot seem to
          > work.
          >
          > SendKeys("{LEFTCLICK}{LEFTCLICK}");
          >
          > SendKeys("{LEFTCLICK 5}{LEFTCLICK}");
          >
          > thanks
          > abhi
        • Rajeev J
          Message 4 of 5 , May 30, 2003
            Hi

            Is there any other way of converting .pl files to .exe other than the
            PearlApp method in the Activeperl Dev kit.

            Rajeev
          • Afshin Bozorgzadeh
            Message 5 of 5 , May 30, 2003
              There is a *perlcc* perl.pl -o perl.exe you could try, or you could buy
              a copy of perl2exe
              REgards
              Afshin