Re: Multiple keystroke question

  • Ernesto Guisado
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2003

      I think you're right in that you cannot send the CTRL+ALT+DEL
      sequence from a program. Probably a feature they designed in for
      security reasons?

      If you "own" the server, there are some registry settings you can use
      to make the server logon automatically after a reboot:

      That way the server is always ready to run your script.

      Regards,
      Ernesto.