GetListContents Problems

  • paulbt2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
      Has anyone got the GetListContents function to work? I am on a Win
      2000 box. I have tried it serval times and come up empty handed
      everytime. Thanks everyone.

      Paul
    • paulbt2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2002
        I figured out what was wrong, simple user error. I was trying to get
        the text from a ListView box rather than a simple List box. I am in
        the process of writing the routine to pull info from ListView boxes.

        Paul