ppm install error

  • bestofglen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 2:34 PM
      I am installing via ppm and am getting this error:

      Can't find unicode character property definition via main->r or r.pl
      at unicode/Is/r.pl ilne 0.

      I can't deficer what this means.

      Thanks,
      Glen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25 11:30 PM
        I haven't came across this error yet myself, so I'm not sure what
        exactly could be causing this. If you are using the ActiveState
        build of Perl, you could try reinstalling Perl and make sure that
        the PPM components are selected within the installation wizard.

        You could also try ppm3; which should also be included in the
        ActiveState build.

        P.S. Message #103 in this group seems to acknowledge the same issue
        and also includes a different response.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "bestofglen" <bestofglen@y...>